Join What We Do
Applications Closed June 5
Thank you for your interest in joining the Junior League of Little Rock! The application period for the 2018-2019 League year is now closed. Invitations to join the New Member Class of 2018-2019 will be mailed on or around June 12, 2018. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Membership in The Junior League of Little Rock is open to women of all races, religions, and national origins who share in our commitment to volunteerism and to improving our community. Interested women are encouraged to obtain additional information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Train for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development
- Work with other women to create positive community change
- Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
- Access to community leaders, new friends, and creative ideas
- Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a non-profit organization
- Ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues in the event the member moves away from Little Rock