Applications for the 2018-2019 League Year Coming Soon
Thank you for your interest in joining the Junior League of Little Rock! Applications for the 2018-2019 League year will be available online beginning March 2018 and will be due mid-June. If you would like to be on our email list to receive information regarding next year’s application and recruitment open house events, please feel free to contact us. You can expect to receive the first email in early spring. You can also keep up with all League events by following the Junior League of Little Rock on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Junior League of Little Rock membership opportunities are open to women of every race, religion, and national origin who share in our commitment to volunteerism and to improving our community.
- Train for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development
- Work with other women to create positive community change
- Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
- Access to community leaders, new friends, and creative ideas
- Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a nonprofit organization
- Ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues in the event the member moves away from Little Rock
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.