The Junior League of Little Rock looks forward to hosting the Arkansas Junior Leagues at the annual All-Arkansas Conference on August 2-3, 2019, as we focus on Member Engagement: Connect, Engage, Empower. This conference is relevant to League Members of all tenures and experiences. We hope you will join us in Little Rock in August!
Registration is now closed.
The deadline for the group hotel rate at the Little Rock Marriott has passed.
FRIDAY, AUGUST 2
- 12:00 – 1:30 p.m.
- President/President-Elect Luncheon at The Green Room
5018 Kavanaugh Boulevard, Little Rock, AR 72207,
located inside the Heights Corner Market
- 1:45 – 3:00 p.m.
- President/President-Elect Activity at Board & Brush
5604 R. Street, Little Rock, AR 72207
- 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
- Opening Reception at the Capital Hotel
111 W Markham St, Little Rock, AR 72201,
located directly across the street from the Marriott
- Note: After the reception, dinner will be on your own. Numerous restaurants are located downtown and within walking distance of the Marriott.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 3
Junior League of Little Rock, 401 South Scott Street, Little Rock, AR 72201
- 8:00 a.m.
- Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m.
- Welcome, Introductions, and Building Overview
- 9:00 a.m.
- Opening Session: Recruitment Power Hour
- 10:00 a.m.
- 10:15 a.m.
- Breakout Session (choose one):
Option I: Sustainer Engagement
Option II: Engaging the Community
- 11:15 a.m.
- Networking Lunch
- 12:15 p.m.
- Keynote Speaker: Chanda Cashen Chacon,
COO of Arkansas Children’s Hospital
- 1:00 p.m.
- Closing Session: Retention Power Hour
- 1:45 p.m.
- Final Questions and Closing Remarks