Applications Closed June 15
Invitations to join the New Member Class of 2016-2017 will be mailed on or around July 1, 2016. We will celebrate the beginning of your League career at the July 12, 2016 Acceptance Party, your first required event. We look forward to having you as a member of the 2016-2017 New Member Class. If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
Membership in The Junior League of Little Rock is open to women of all races, religions, and national origins who share in our commitment to volunteerism and to improving our community. Interested women are encouraged to obtain additional information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Train for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development
- Work with other women to create positive community change
- Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
- Access to community leaders, new friends, and creative ideas
- Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a non-profit organization
- Ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues in the event the member moves away from Little Rock