Join What We Do
You can now apply for membership for the 2015-2016 year! Please click here if you would like to download a paper copy of the New Member Application Packet. If you decide to make the commitment to membership, you must complete the packet and return the $50 fee by June 30, 2015.
CHECK BACK SOON FOR THE OPTION TO APPLY ONLINE AND PAY THE FEE ONLINE!
If you are interested in receiving more information, please click here to join our Recruitment Email List.
Membership in The Junior League of Little Rock is open to women of all races, religions, and national origins who share in our commitment to volunteerism and to improving our community.
Interested women are encouraged to obtain additional information by emailing email@example.com.
- Training for effective community leadership, including advocacy, community research, fundraising, finance, leadership, public relations, and personal development
- Working with other women to create positive community change
- Insight into community needs and strategies for solutions
- Access to community leaders, new friends, and creative ideas
- Exposure to creative strategies in problem solving and administration of a non-profit organization
- Ability to transfer membership to other Junior Leagues in the event the member moves away from Little Rock